How to Record Your Screen on iOS
- Go to Settings / Control Center / Customize Controls.
- Select Screen Recording by clicking a green plus icon next to it as shown in the screenshot below
- Select Screen Recording by clicking a green plus icon next to it as shown in the screenshot below.
- Close the settings and open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen (from top right diagonally to centre on iPhone X).
- Tap Screen Recording icon, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- If this mode is on, you will see a red bar at the top of the screen. To disable recording, simply click the same icon and your video will be saved in the Photos app.
View a short video on the steps here