Information about the new features of the new operating systems for the different platforms is available on a variety of sources such as AppleInsider, Catalina Preview , Apple Developer - Beta 2 Release Notes as well as a host of other locations such as TechRadar that reported on the WWDC 2019 event.
One of the many significant changes are with the MacOS which will lose support for 32 bit apps and the iPadOS will have much better functionality with using storage devices for files. Something that has been a long time coming but most probably held back to avoid cannibalising the Mac sales.
- Go to Settings / Control Center / Customize Controls.
- Select Screen Recording by clicking a green plus icon next to it as shown in the screenshot below
- Select Screen Recording by clicking a green plus icon next to it as shown in the screenshot below.
- Close the settings and open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen (from top right diagonally to centre on iPhone X).
- Tap Screen Recording icon, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- If this mode is on, you will see a red bar at the top of the screen. To disable recording, simply click the same icon and your video will be saved in the Photos app.
View a short video on the steps here
It is expected that announcements will be made about the next MacOS 10.15, iOS 13 and as usual, many other announcements ranging from new initiatives to potentially new hardware.
Many IT magazines and bloggers speculate on what to expect. Sometimes they are completely wrong and other times mostly right. It is interesting to speculate but we do not need to wait too long to get the real facts.
theverge published a story found here and another from MacRumors.
Full article can be found here.